TW Telecom’s next generation, end-to-end VoIP solution. Receive a CPE-based, fully managed Enterprise Session Border Controller (ESBC) with multiple SIP Trunking options.
The Managed SIP Services suite includes a fully managed Enterprise Session Border Controller (ESBC) allowing TW Telecom to support a standardized architectural environment, improved security as well as provide CPE interoperability, testing, and security capabilities.
Available in multiple configurations, the service allows customers migrating from a traditional TDM telephony environment to take advantage of SIP’s increased functionality and cost savings while maximizing your IP PBX investment.
Centralize redundant IP PBX platforms in one or more locations and efficiently share a pool of concurrent calls across all of your locations. You can simplify operations and lower costs with managing enterprise-wide communications.
- Support from 25 to 2,000 concurrent call paths
- Managed Enterprise Session Border Controller (eSBC) included as part of the service.
- Auto-reroute and advanced calling features
- Long Distance usage included as part of monthly fee
- Centralize management to simplify operations and lower costs.
- Eliminates the need for multiple phone systems and local voice trunks at each of your locations.
- Provides built in business continuity across redundant IP PBX systems.
- Shares voice calling capacity across all of your enterprise locations.